Sunday, October 02, 2011

SWEETHEART OF ALL MY DREAMS - 35 YEARS


“SWEETHEART OF ALL MY DREAMS”



Happy Anniversary 35 years – 12,775 + days and still counting






Brenda – you are the Love of my life and because of you it has and will continue to be a “Wonderful Life”


35 years ago you were a beautiful bride, but you are even more beautiful to me today!!!!!!


Our life together in God has been a joy. As we sang 35 years ago –“We have joined our spirits with the Spirit of God; we are one in the Bond of Love”.


As Dick Witt would say – “You are a GOOD WOMAN”


You are my wife, mother to our children, mother-in-law to their wives, now grandmother to our grandchildren, my helper, and MY LOVE


I would marry you again in a heartbeat.


I LOVE YOU!!!!!!


Dale

This first video is the audio of the song "We Are One In The Bond of Love" that Brenda and I sang for our wedding. It is a little over 2 minutes long.


This next video is the audio of our actual wedding ceremony from 35 years ago. It is 31 minutes long.

No comments: