Sunday, February 17, 2008

From Here to There

Today I‘m heading to FL to be with my mom for when she has her breast cancer surgery on Wed. It has been quite the winter here. There has been more snow and cold than I can remember ever having before. This picture of Lake Michigan which Dale took last Sunday when I don’t think it got above 0 degrees. When the lake is steaming like a hot tub, you know it’s cold!






I’m going to a place that right now is 74 degrees. I can’t wait. This picture is of me and Mom last year when Dale and I were down there. This time of the year I always get cabin fever. So even though I wish mom was closer for the surgery, the good news is that I get to go for a short time where it is warmer.

Please be in prayer for Mom and Dad. God has blessed them in so many ways and helped them through health issues before. Always remember, God is good.


“Cast your care on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.” Ps 55:22

No comments: